Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday afternoon

It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm feeling like starting some mess around here.
I'm posting a secret link to 50 people on Twitter who have tweeted #familyforce5 this week. I might even go crazy and post more than 50 links. These will be d messages as they have been all week. This piece of content is killer...only thing I'm telling is that it has to do with the DOD vid and is not the video, a video clip, or pics from the video. It is however a giant clue about the video...also, I have some other DOD vid goodies that I might post here this week.





waS tHat It? caN't You Do any better than that? I Require persisTence. do you have what it takes?

-SGA

6 comments:

  1. Hint hint ShinyDirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH i love the shiny dirt reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture is pretty intense stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys are getting it...where are they today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol :) love the reference to shiny dirt :D

    ReplyDelete